Alambic cuivre avec colonne - 5L Column Alembic Copper - 5L
Alambic cuivre avec colonne - 20L. Column Alembic Copper - 20 L
Alambic cuivre avec colonne - 15L. Column Alembic Copper - 15 L
Alambic cuivre 5 L Avec le thermomètre. Copper Alembic - 5 L
Copper Alembic - 15 L
Copper Sieve Tray Plaque-tampon Kupfersieb
Alambic cuivre avec colonne - 30L. Column Alembic Copper - 30 L
Alambic cuivre avec colonne - 40L. Column Alembic Copper - 40 L
Alambic à bain-marie 30 L Alambicco distillatore bagno maria 30 L...
Copper Alembic - 3 L
Alambic à bain-marie 50 L Alambicco...
Alambic à bain-marie 50 L
Alambicco distillatore bagno maria 50 L
Destille Wasserbaddestille 50L
79 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Material||Copper & Brass Handles|
Portuguese Alambic in a water bath.
All our products are made in Portugal by hand forging.
With copper 99%, the thickness of copper (1.3 mm), which guarantees obtaining a quality drink.
Copper has a very good thermal conductivity, very quickly heats up and evenly evenly.
Copper collects sulfur oxide, which gives a non-pleasant smell to the product at the outlet.
As a result, Distillate will retain a pleasant aroma and taste of the raw material at the outlet.
All connections are made on threaded connections, which simplifies work with the product and eliminates steam leakage.
All elements and nodes of the classic Alambic are reliably connected, and exclude any extraordinary situations in the form of steam ejection and fluid leakage.
The cooler is equipped with three fittings: for supply, drainage and finished product.
The thermometer will determine the temperature of the vapors and help control the heating during distillation.
The products are very easy to use and do not require special skills. And using our products you get a product of very high quality. All the connections are made by professional welding, which ensures reliable sealing.
The water bath perfectly allows you to distill unfiltered viscous types of brags.
The water bath acts as a buffer between the heating element and the cube.
• Water "shirt" is filled with water using special fittings. Due to its presence, alambic is suitable for distilling viscous species of brags. The tank heats up evenly and in a sparing mode, so that its contents will not burn.
• Distillation, in this case, passes slowly and reliably, which is what is needed to obtain high-quality and aromatic alcohol.
• Ideal for all fruit drinks, which tend to burn, as well as for all types of bregs, which are made from raw materials containing starch (for example, from grain).
• You can safely prepare drinks from starch-containing raw materials (peas, corn, grains, potatoes, etc.) and are not afraid of burgling. Also due to the low temperature in the cube in the distillate does not get water.
This feature of this model - the boiler is equipped with a hydraulic seal.
• The hydraulic seal ensures complete tightness of the tank, which is a prerequisite for distillation. Alambic with a hydraulic seal does not need to be sealed with a tape or dough. It is enough to pour water into the trough. It plays the role of a water seal, thereby sealing the connection of the distillation cube with a helmet.
In the kit comes a rectifying lens, which is installed between the helmet and the steam pipe. It is designed to increase the degree of purification and strength of the final product.
Without a lens, you can get fragrant distillates.
The main feature is a large area of evaporation that gives a greater productivity and speed of getting the product.
The product is very convenient in operation, and the presence of the lens gives a very good product at the output without fusel oils. If desired, you can get the product output 80 - 90 degrees of strength.
The kit includes a rectification lens.
1 255,40 €
1 102,08 €
1 217,70 €
1 377,60 €